To provide the best quality, cost and reliability, TDI's Quality Policy is to continuously improve the quality of our products and workforce to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our customer and our quality system.
This shall be achieved through continuous improvements and preventive action in processes with the involvement of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Intensive training of operators in work practices which involves them in activities concerning quality and growth.
- To develop and establish a documented quality system to translate and implement the quality policy in all activities of the organization.
- To develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with business associates to continuously improve our products.
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices, and a safe and healthy environment.
- To achieve and sustain a reputation for quality.